Savinelli: Porto Cervo Smooth (101) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-12599
Savinelli's Porto Cervo line is named after a seaside resort town in northern Sardinia, the large island to the west of Italy which has its own separate branch of the Romance languages, and a history of permanent settlement dating back to the neolithic. (To this day the island remains dotted with thousands of ancient "nuraghe" stone towers, dating back thousands of years.) The composition of the series seems well suited, then - dark, clean and bold, with a palette of jet-black, brass, dark walnut, and an extra-dark, aurburn finish.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy