Savinelli: Qandale Rusticated (628) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-12527
We've classed this particular Savinelli shape (the "628") as a bent Brandy, but it properly sits somewhere between a bent Billiard and a bent Brandy. No matter, it's a lovely shape regardless of what one might call it, and one which sits warmly in the hand. Here in the "Qandale" rendition, a lengthy Churchwarden stem ensures that warmth stays in your hand, where it belongs, while providing a cool, smooth smoke to your palate.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 8.25 in./209.55 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy