Savinelli: Baronet Bruyere (619 EX)
Product Number: 002-033-16804
The bent four-square panel was first created in the early part of the 20th century in London as a way to rescue billiard shapes that had flaws on the sides of the bowl. Since then, it's become a standard shape in its own right and lots of manufacturers, from Dunhill to Savinelli, make four square panels today. It's easy to see why: it's just a lovely shape, especially complemented with the square shank as is the case here.
R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy