Savinelli: Qandale Smooth Churchwarden (628) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-14943
We've classed this particular Savinelli shape (the "628") as a bent brandy, but it properly sits somewhere between a bent billiard and a bent Brandy. No matter, it's a lovely shape regardless of what one might call it, and one which sits warmly in the hand. Here in the "Qandale" rendition, a lengthy Churchwarden stem ensures that warmth stays in your hand, where it belongs, while providing a cool, smooth smoke to your palate.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 8.25 in./209.55 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy