Savinelli: Venere Rusticated (677 KS) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-15752
Although fairly heavy, the stem and shank of the Savinelli "677" retains a surprisingly sinuous look about them. The bowl itself fits the hand well, and the notable fullness and curvature ensures thick chamber walls while maintaining a more refined appearance. The rich rusticated texture has a Florentine look as this new series, 'Venere', honors a great Renaissance artist Sandro Botticelli. His masterpiece "The Birth of Venus" has inspired the contemplation of beauty for ages and the painting resides to this day at Florence's famed Uffizi Gallery.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy