Savinelli: Standing (413 KS) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-17050
The "413 KS" is a shape which displays considerable English influence, albeit with certain Savinelli twists; take the lenticular, rather than oval or elliptical stem and shank, for example. It's a handsome, subtly neoclassical take on the bent Dublin, and it's presented well here in the Standing's burgundy rustication.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy