Savinelli: Champagne (513 KS) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-10313
Looking at this pipe, especially when hand, it is easy to over look that it's bent. Even when sitting on the desk, this paneled bent Billiard almost looks straight, with perhaps a slight cant to the bowl, but indeed, closer inspection reveals the shank is bent... or angled might be more appropriate considered the square shape and sharp lines. The paneled bowl is softened a bit with softer curves at the corners and rounded heel. Finished in the simple honey blonde Champagne series stain, this pipe stands out even more.
- Christopher A. Huff
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy