Savinelli: Leonardo da Vinci "Ala Battente" Smooth (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-8911
Seriously fabulous grain is the first thing that comes to mind when holding this tribute to the greatest Renaissance man Leonardo da Vinci. Each profile side of the bowl is engulfed in fiery flame grain and birdseye, no doubt easily achieving Savinelli's AA rating. Hand crafted, no two are alike, and this Egg shape has inscrutable carving and feels wonderful in hand. As a tribute to da Vinci's designs for a flying machine, the 'Ala Battente' edition features a silver relief of the winged machine and includes a tamper.
- Chris Johnson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy