Savinelli: Morino Bent Dublin (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-11213
Rather slender in total composition, with clean, elegantly tapered lines that run from the delicately canted Dublin shaped bowl through to the stem, this surprisingly lightweight piece from Savinelli is here presented as part of their Morino series, which boasts twin brass bands along the tenon end of the stem and a rich, polished, dark walnut finish.
-- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy