Savinelli: Venere Rusticated (305) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-8091
Truly a unique Savinelli Pot design, the transition from shank to bowl is novel, yet also a good fit for the hand. Cast in the new Venere series, Savinelli drew inspiration from the Florentine artist Botticelli's painting "The Birth of Venus". Finished in a fine dimpled rustication with a n earthy red stain, the piece has a fitting Florentine aura about, that city being well-known for its traditional red, terracotta-tiled rooftops.
- Chris Johnson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.13 in./28.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy