Sebastien Beo: Smooth Paneled Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-494-0353
A curious balance between compact, paneled bowl and sturdy, rounded shank, Sebastien Beo presents us here with his very French interpretation of the Rhodesian. It's diminutive, a real pocket-pipe, yet solid; lean and smart, yet possessing of substance. Like all Beo briars, it's also meticulously engineered, too, with a chamfered tenon and an "opened" bit.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France