Sebastien Beo: Sandblasted Rhodesian with Aluminum
Product Number: 002-494-0368
Those of you who attend the Chicago Show may recognize this larger Beo - this high-rimmed, deep-chambered, lightly canted take on the Rhodesian was previously chosen for the slow-smoking competition, albeit in a silver-banded edition version specially created for the UPCA’s tenth anniversary. The generous chamber, and Sebastien's diligent attention to quality drilling and engineering, was no doubt much appreciated.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.31 in./160.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.12 in./28.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France