Sebastien Beo: Sandblasted Calabash
Product Number: 002-494-0363
Although rather obviously distinct from the also-new Rhodesian and Pear designs aesthetically, this tall, deep-chambered, canted Calabash shares the same drilling and engineering as the other two. That should be considered a good thing, given that the Rhodesian was the UPCA's pipe of choice to serve simultaneously as both their Tenth Anniversary briar, and as the official pipe for the slow smoking competition at the Chicago show.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.41 in./162.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France