Sebastien Beo: Sandblasted Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-494-0398
This languid, yet bold, and unmistakably French-classical Billiard design is, I have to say, one of my favorites from Sebastien Beo. I have to say it because to deny it would be absurd: I own a sandblasted rendition, you see, and it is by far and away the briar I can most often be seen smoking. It's wonderfully light, deep of bend, capacious of chamber, and that profile is just out-and-out timeless in its appeal.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.49 in./114.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France