Sebastien Beo: Smooth Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-494-0419
Those of you who attend the Chicago Show may recognize this larger Beo - this high-rimmed, deep-chambered, lightly canted take on the Rhodesian was previously chosen for the slow-smoking competition, albeit in a silver-banded edition version specially created for the UPCA’s tenth anniversary. The generous chamber, and Sebastien's diligent attention to quality drilling and engineering, was no doubt much appreciated.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France