Sebastien Beo: Smooth Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-494-0438
Sebastien Beo continues to tweak his classical French designs, with this latest bent Rhodesian rendition being one of the more dramatically altered from previous versions. The bowl has kept much the same stout, muscular form as before (indeed, the bowl on this shape is actually a bit broader), but now a greater degree of taper has been lent to the previously nearly-cylindrical shank, lending the whole a more fluid gesture.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France