Sebastien Beo: Smooth Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-494-0494
Noticeably altered from previous versions, this muscular Sebastien Beo bent Rhodesian features a much smoother flow in profile, attained largely by lending more taper to the previously nearly-cylindrical shank, and seamlessly blending the upper bowl's bevel into the transition. The bowl overall retains much of the same stout-walled firepot style as before, however, just with a little bit of extra breadth.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France