Sebastien Beo: Smooth Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-494-0432
Noticeably altered from previous versions, this muscular Sebastien Beo bent Rhodesian features a much smoother flow in profile, attained largely by lending a taper to the previously cylindrical shank, and seamlessly blending the upper bowl's bevel into the transition. The bowl overall remains the same stout-walled firepot as before, however.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France