Sebastien Beo: Smooth Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-494-0423
Noticeably altered from previous versions, this muscular Sebastien Beo bent Rhodesian features a much smoother flow in profile, attained largely by lending a taper to the previously cylindrical shank, and seamlessly blending the upper bowl's bevel into the transition. The bowl overall remains the same stout-walled firepot as before, however.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France