Sebastien Beo: Smooth Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-494-0441
Though the drilling and engineering is the same (and equally excellent), this variant of the Beo bent Rhodesian does sport a notably broader bowl, making for thicker walls, and therefore possibly a bit cooler feel in hand. The shank has also been lent more taper, which, combined with the seamless blending of the rear bevel into the transition, results in a smoother profile.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France