Sebastien Beo: Smooth Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-494-0477
Noticeably altered from previous versions, this muscular Sebastien Beo bent Rhodesian features a much smoother flow in profile, attained largely by lending more taper to the previously nearly-cylindrical shank, and seamlessly blending the upper bowl's bevel into the transition. The bowl overall retains much of the same stout-walled firepot style as before, however, just with a little bit of extra breadth.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France