Sebastien Beo: Smooth Pear (UPCA)
Product Number: 002-494-0428
Surprisingly soft and supple in style and feel for a straight-stemmed design, this Beo Pear is one of the shapes we received from Sebastien at the 2012 Chicago Show. While aesthetically of a different character than the also then-new Rhodesian shape, which is notably more masculine in style, both share essentially identical drilling and engineering. Given that the Rhodesian shape was the official design chosen both as the UCPA's Tenth Anniversary briar, and for the slow smoking competition, that's a good thing.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France