Sebastien Beo: Sandblasted Rhodesian with Aluminum
Product Number: 002-494-0462
Sebastien Beo makes great, yet affordable French briars. Pretty much the only complaint I've heard about them is the tendency for shaping to be on the smallish size, something which is part and parcel of the classic French style. For the UPCA pipe show's slow-smoking competition, however, Sebastien turned out a number of newer, quite more capacious designs. Seen here is the Rhodesian variant, the very design that was eventually chosen as the official competition pipe.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.30 in./160.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France