Sebastien Beo: Sandblasted Paneled Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-494-0455
Sébastien Beo makes at least two variations of this straight, paneled Rhodesian shape that I've seen. While the other is a larger rendition sporting an extra-thick, Peterson-like shank, here he goes for a more classical balance, with a light, neat little pocket pipe rendition. Curiously enough, something about the gesture and balance of proportions of this Sebastian design actually also brings to my mind the aesthetics of the Japanese "kiseru" pipes, despite the bowl obviously being much larger.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.23 in./132.84 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.96 in./24.38 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France