Sebastien Beo: Sandblasted Bent Bulldog
Product Number: 002-494-0451
A solid little firepot of a Bulldog bowl, a lean, elegant diamond shank, and a flowing vulcanite stem display Sebastien's dedication to rendering briars in the classic French style, albeit with more modern drilling and engineering. This is a neat little number, just about pocket-pipe size, that will really stand out next to the English, Italian, and Danish styles we've gotten used to since quality French briars all but disappeared from the export market. Until now, that is.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France