Sebastien Beo: Sandblasted Bent Bulldog
Product Number: 002-494-0490
A solid little firepot of a Bulldog bowl, a lean, elegant diamond shank, and a flowing vulcanite stem display Sebastien's dedication to rendering briars in the classic French style, albeit with more modern drilling and engineering. This is a neat little number, just about pocket-pipe size, that will really stand out next to the English, Italian, and Danish styles we've gotten used to since old-school French briars all but disappeared from the export market. Until now, that is.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France