Sebastien Beo: Sandblasted Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-494-0502
Noticeably altered from previous versions, this muscular Sebastien Beo bent Rhodesian features a much smoother flow in profile, attained largely by lending a taper to the previously cylindrical shank, and seamlessly blending the upper bowl's bevel into the transition. The bowl overall remains the same stout-walled firepot as before, however.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France