Sebastien Beo: Sandblasted Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-494-0513
This Beo design presents a peculiarly old-French approach to the bent Billiard, with a bowl whose tapered lower portion lends it a very Dublin-esque look, at least at first glance. We've seen him do this type of Billiard before in a 3/4 bent variation, but in this case he goes with a just-barely-bent transition and straight shank, tipped with a Prince/Zulu style down-turned stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France