Sebastien Beo: Sandblasted Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-494-0529
Sebastien Beaud makes two versions of the half-bent Billiard, the other being essentially a lighter-bowled version of that seen here. Both go with the more familiar convex taper towards the rim, as opposed to the distinctly French-school Dublin-esque form seen in two of his other Billiard shapes (one a 3/4 bent, the other with a Zulu-style light bend and down-turned stem).
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France