Sebastien Beo: Sandblasted Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-494-0536
Though a very light and elegant Bent Billiard design, and thus perfect as a hands-free smoker, this Sebastien Beo nonetheless sports a surprisingly capacious chamber, with ample breadth and quite a bit of depth. This is the most supple-looking of the Beo bent Billiard designs; the others either sport an almost tubular bowl (a distinctively French shape), or stouter renditions of this more rounded, tapered-rim, English-style one.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.93 in./125.22 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France