Sebastien Beo: Sandblasted Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-494-0558
This Beo design presents a peculiarly old-French approach to the bent Billiard, with a bowl whose tapered lower portion lends it a very Dublin-esque look, at least at first glance. We've seen Sebastien do this type of Billiard before in a 3/4 bent variation, but in this case, he goes with a just-barely-bent transition and straight shank, tipped with a Prince/Zulu style down-turned stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France