Sebastien Beo: Smooth Paneled Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-494-0348
Most who might try to make a pipe with a bowl defined by elegant lines, yet sporting a shank of exaggerated thickness, would do so in a composition which contrasted the two features. In Sebastien's designs, however, they blend seamlessly together, and the extra-thick shank comes off as both a luxurious embellishment and a fortifying element, rather than a contrasting one - like the long hood lines and straight-eight engines of high-end automobiles from the early 20th century, as in say, the equally French Delage D8
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France