Ser Jacopo: Rusticated Rhodesian (R1) (Maxima)
Product Number: 002-171-1778
A broad, hearty, meaty handful of briar, this Ser Jacopo Rhodesian presents itself with a typical Pesaro touch; that is, having been hybridized with another classical shape, which in this case was the Calabash. Deep-chambered, substantial both in style and in hand, it will no doubt prove a fine choice for leaning back with in a comfortable chair at the end of a long day.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.33 in./160.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.42 in./61.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy