Ser Jacopo: Picta Van Gogh Sandblasted Dublin with Silver (16)
Product Number: 002-171-1848
Well, this is rather awkward. Though stamped a Van Gogh "16", this is, in fact, the "15" shape - one of the most distinctive of the series, and also one that we've only ever seen but a few other examples of, as well. It is, as you can see, a long, straight, sizable yet slim number, lean and well-defined in its shaping, accented with a tasteful pinache, via the sterling silver that's used both to secure the shank-end and to band the rim.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.83 in./173.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy