Ser Jacopo: Picta Van Gogh Smooth Bent Dublin with Silver (01) (L1)
Product Number: 002-171-1835
This Picta series bent Dublin is based upon the briar van Gogh himself is seen smoking in his Self Portrait with Bandage and Pipe
. Yes, this was after his infamous gifting of one of his ear lobes, tucked into an envelope, to a lady of the evening. (This, as my mother would say, is why Vincent couldn't have nice things.) In Pesaro style it features a very bold, heavy heel and lower bowl, but otherwise hews very closely to the depicted briar, with its casual, drooping bend, sturdy shank, and artful proportions.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy