Ser Jacopo: Walnut Billiard with Silver (L1) (Maxima)
Product Number: 002-171-1874
A smoldering, dusky finish, firm yet very smooth, and thoroughly handsome shaping, clean, solid lines, plenty of birdseye up top and a lovely fan of flame grain arcing from flank to flank across the forward face of the bowl, plus quite an impressive sterling silver band; Ser Jacopo may have forgone the usual Pesaro-school shaping eccentricities for this particular briar, but I can't say I'd complain. This "Maxima" is a fantastic, statuesque presentation of the traditional Italian straight Billiard, and that's just fine with me.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.00 in./177.80 mm.
- Weight: 3.40 oz./96.39 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.43 in./61.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy