Ser Jacopo: Sandblasted Bent Dulbin Churchwarden with Silver (S2)
Product Number: 002-171-1876
We don't often see Ser Jacopo Churchwardens. In fact, this is but the fourth they've sent us within the past two years. Nonetheless, with fantastic ring grain, a tall, deep-chambered, stout-walled bowl, a simple, handsome sterling silver band, and an extra-long and lyrical flow to the whole design, I'd say it's been worth the wait.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.40 in./264.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy