Ser Jacopo: Rustiacted Bent Pot (R1) (Maxima Maxima)
Product Number: 002-171-1860
While at a quick glance this Ser Jacopo bent Pot may appear to be a compact nosewarmer, that it most definitely is not. It is instead a proper beast of a pipe, the sort meant to be cradled in palm, preferably while leaning back in a big old leather chair, with light provided by a crackling fire, softly glowing oil lamp, or, if you happen to have one at hand, an incandescent light-bulb. While many a Ser Jacopo Maxima gets its stamping from length as much as height or breadth, in this case the design is clearly all about sheer substance.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.17 in./156.72 mm.
- Weight: 3.70 oz./104.89 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy