Ser Jacopo: Rowlette Bent Egg (Maxima)
Product Number: 002-171-1861
While this is quite a good-sized briar, as the "Maxima" stamping suggests, a very thorough bit of bend keeps it pretty manageable as a jaw-hanger. Meanwhile, the long, continuous curve that passes through the underside of transition and bowl makes it pretty handy for cradling in palm as well. However you might prefer to enjoy smoking it, you'll be giving plenty of opportunity to do so given the great depth of this briar's chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.30 in./58.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy