Ser Jacopo: Picta Van Gogh Walnut Cutty with Silver (L1) (02)
Product Number: 002-171-1862
Based upon a jaunty, spur-heeled Dublin seen smoldering in Van Gogh's 1884 Young Farmer's Head with Pipe
, this Ser Jacopo Cutty took a bit of artistic license with the form it finally presents. That's fine by me though, as it is an artful one, sporting a boldly defined rim and graceful Hawkbill-style arch to shank and stem. In hand the briar offers superb softness combined with tantalizing complexity, and the chamber itself is, fittingly enough, quite deep.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.43 in./163.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.46 in./62.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy