Ser Jacopo: Picta Van Gogh Sandblasted Bent Billiard (S1) (07)
Product Number: 002-171-1879
Like quite a few of the Picta Van Gogh designs, this briar's shaping was inspired by a pipe Vincent himself is seen smoking in a self-portrait, in this case one from 1887. (Which you can see here
.) The deep, prominent shank and spur may be Giancarlo's own artistic flourishes, though as ever he's kept quite true to the shape and impression of the original depiction overall - which can be pretty difficult given the styles of some of the artists he's chosen to highlight in the Picta pipes.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.85 in./123.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy