Ser Jacopo: Rusticated Bent Bulldog (R1) (Maxima)
Product Number: 002-171-1927
Though a very broad number, not to mention one with a very prominent bead-line and bevel, and bold, forward style, this Ser Jacopo bent Bulldog actually proves very natural in hand. Much of this has to do with the taper of the lower bowl and the long curve of the heel being managed just right to provide plenty to rest in the palm or to wrap middle and ring fingers around - something often lacking in especially wide-rimmed renditions of the Bulldog.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy