Ser Jacopo: Rusticated Bent Dublin with Delecta Mount (R1) (Maxima)
Product Number: 002-171-1928
Lofty, but not rakish or delicate, very, very solid, but not falling into stoutness, I believe the best term for a briar like this is "statuesque". It's a big briar, with a deep chamber and lots of substance, yet it retains a a shape where the lines still play every bit as important a part in its aesthetic as does the volume of the form - and attractively so.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.29 in./159.77 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.29 in./58.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy