Ser Jacopo: Sandblasted Bent Dublin (S2)
Product Number: 002-171-1917
Big, hearty, and solid, both in substance and style, this Ser Jacopo offers a deep-chambered, stout-walled, broadly paneled and coarsely grained briar, fittingly presented in an earthy finish that strikes a good balance between darkness of shade and warmth of tone.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.28 in./159.51 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.30 in./58.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy