Ser Jacopo: Rusticated Calabash with Silver (R1) (Maxima Maxima Maxima)
Product Number: 002-171-1908
Big, sinuous, and grandly gestural, as this triple-Maxima shows, Ser Jacopo definitely has a way with the Calabash. And while I won't knock the original, gourd-bowled version, it has to be said that rendering this shape in briar certainly allows for far more chamber - again, as this Stack-depth beauty proves.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.90 in./175.26 mm.
- Weight: 3.40 oz./96.39 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.56 in./65.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.29 in./58.17 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy