Ser Jacopo: Rusticated Bent Dublin (R1)
Product Number: 002-171-1950
The heavy-bottomed Dublin is a distinctly Italian shape, rarely seen from artisans, marques, or workshops that originate elsewhere. The rounded contours above and below, and the cinched waist found in the middle have often given me the impression that this form might have been inspired by Roman pottery. In this Ser Jacopo example we find quite a large vessel indeed, with plenty of room inside for smoldering leaf.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy