Ser Jacopo: Picta Magritte Sandblasted Bent Billiard with Silver (S2) (19)
Product Number: 002-171-2014
The low transition of this Picta Magritte serves dual roles: Firstly, it presents the handsome bowl, and it's excellent ring grain, in a sure and proud manner, and secondly, it allows for a more sinuous and graceful theme to the stem and shank, which would otherwise be hampered by a deeper or more abrupt transition. The result, as you can see, is a perfectly balanced, flowing composition.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy