Ser Jacopo: Picta Picasso Sandblasted Dublin with Silver (S2) (13)
Product Number: 002-171-2004
This shape is based off a pipe found crooked between the fingers of Georges Braque in his portrait by Pablo Picasso, circa 1910. While Giancarlo clearly tweaked the design's proportions (the pipe in the painting featured and exaggeratedly tall bowl), he kept its straight, trim, quick style. While a sterling silver ring adds a bit of flash, and there's a bead-line accenting the bowl just below the rim, over all this is one of the simplest and most traditional of all the Picta series shapes.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.75 in./171.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy