Ser Jacopo: Picta Miro Walnut Bent Ball (L1) (06)
Product Number: 002-171-1630
Inspired by the curvy, round-bowled little briar seen in one of Joan Miro's 1925 pieces, "Man with a Pipe
" this Ser Jacopo Picta design presents us with a elegant, sinuous shank and stem upon which is mounted a delicate Ball-style bowl. The result is a refined, not to mention rather gorgeous profile in a briar which slips into hand in a supremely pleasing, and natural manner.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.69 in./119.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Ball
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy