Sergey Senatorov: Sandblasted Bent Tomato
Product Number: 002-541-0021
Though starting out with quite a broad, Danish-style bowl, this sandblasted Senatorav Tomato flows though a muscular shank back to a saddle bit of wafer-like thinness. The stoutness of said shank may not be quite as Danish as the bowl, but its rounded, organic mass pairs well to the broad, low-slung bowl, with its emphasis on a heavy underside and an active-looking forward shift and taper towards the rim.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.12 in./28.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other